Inspired by our annual trips to Walt Disney World, our favourite family vacation destination, this toilet roll Cinderella Castle is our most recent crafting masterpiece.
1. Colour sheets of plain white construction paper with "brick" shapes, then wrap them around as many toilet rolls as you choose to use. (We used twenty-four toilet rolls and one long paper towel roll)
2. Glue the wrapped toilet rolls together to make the castle and turrets - we used nine rolls for the base and another four for the corner turrets, four rolls for the second floor and another four for the second level of turrets, and three toilet rolls and a larger towel roll for the top floor turrets.
3. Cut circles from coloured construction paper and wrap into cone shapes. Glue to top of turrets.
4. Cut and glue window and door shapes from black construction paper.
5. Cut flag shapes from coloured construction paper or felt and thread onto pipe cleaners. Glue flags to top of turrets.
6. Dribble with glitter glue and glitter paint for Disney magic!
You might also like...
Outer Space Craft
Under-the-Sea Pom-Pom Creature Craft