Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Handprint Valentine Cards




"Peek-a-Boo I Love You" Valentine handprint card, Valentine's Day crafts, kids craftsCards are so much more personal when they're handmade. My kids love making and decorating cards for us and each other for every occasion imaginable. This Valentine's Day we decided to make handprint cards (my favourite kind of kids' craft) - it doesn't get much more personal or handmade than that.



"Peek-a-Boo I Love You" Handprint Card

For this card, trace and cut out handprints and a face shape. Glue onto a construction paper card with the fingers covering the eyes - glue only at the wrists so that hands can be opened and closed. Colour and decorate!



"Peek-a-Boo I Love You" Valentine handprint card, Valentine's Day craft, kids craft

"My Heart's In Your Hands" handprint Valentine cards, Valentine's Day crafts, kids crafts

"My Heart's In Your Hands" Handprint Cards

We tried this double-handprint card craft two different ways for two different kids.

Version 1: Trace and cut out handprints, then colour and glue them onto a homemade construction paper card with the fingers and thumbs pointed to form a heart in the middle. Colour and decorate! 

Version 2: Dip hands in paint and place in the same shape on a construction paper heart.


You might also like...

No comments:

Post a Comment