Tissue Paper Flowers
1. Make several small tissue paper puffs (1/4 the regular size) in springy colours - use this tissue paper puff tutorial.
2. Collect fallen twigs from the park and arrange in a small vase.
3. Glue the tissue paper puffs to the twigs and display!
1. Make several wool pom-poms in bright colours - use this craft pom-pom tutorial.
2. Collect twigs and arrange in a small vase.
3. Glue the wool pom-poms to the twigs and display!
Crepe Paper Flowers
1. Collect twigs from the park.
2. Wrap a length of crepe paper party streamer around the end of the twig, layering up and down, until desired depth is reached (we did forty loops.)
3. Tape the end of the streamer at the back of the "flower" to hold it in place.
4. Cut out a leaf shape from construction paper and tape to the middle of the twig.
5. Place "flowers" in a vase and display!
These springtime flowers are a fun seasonal craft for little hands and make a lovely handmade centrepiece for the Easter table.