These tissue paper Easter egg crafts are a fun activity for kids and are easy enough that even the smallest little hands can easily manage them.
1. Cut out a large piece of construction paper in the shape of an egg. Draw a pattern onto the paper.
2. Cut several sheets of coloured tissue paper into two-inch by two-inch squares.
3. Pinch the squares in the centre and glue to the construction paper at the pinch following the pattern you've drawn.
"Stained Glass" Easter Egg
1. Cut out a large piece of parchment paper in the shape of an egg. (Note: paper must be translucent.)
2. Cut several sheets of coloured tissue paper into one-inch by one-inch squares.
3. Glue the small squares on the parchment paper; where only one layer of tissue is glued the colour will be very pale, while the colour will be more saturated where several layers overlap.
4. Hang the tissue egg on a window when dry for a "stained glass" effect!