Friday, 20 June 2014

Kind of a Big Deal...

So I have this new gig.

I'm writing a new weekly article for Gail Vaz-Oxlade's "Making Money Make Sense" website.

Kind of a big deal.

Like, a really big deal.

I looove her, love her shows, used to watch them religiously (before the children got old enough to take over control of the remotes) - she's awesome. And she put out a call for writers to audition. So I did. And she liked my stuff.

Like I said, kind of a big deal.

Actually, a really big deal.

What she actually said was, (yes, her - I was emailing back and forth with Gail herself during the submission and acceptance process!)

"This is lovely, heartfelt and real. When would you like to start?"

I can't even begin to describe how happy that made me.

I will be writing weekly articles about family budgeting, practical parenting, and all money issues related to families and children. Check it out every Saturday!

My first article -
Gail Vaz-Oxlade / Other Voices: Pick Your Priorities

You might also like...

How to Know You're Done
Little Fails Can Feel Huge
It's the little things that matter



2 comments: