With Christmas quickly approaching the kids and I have been busy creating new crafts to decorate our home and tree this holiday season. This kitchen foil and tissue ornament craft is messy but fun!
1. Scrunch up a strip of kitchen foil into a tight ball.
2. Wrap a ribbon around the ball leaving a large loop at the end.
3. Tear strips of kitchen foil and wrap tightly around the ball one at a time until the ball is the desired size.
4. Brush the foil ball with glitter glue. Tear strips of tissue paper and glue in layers. Continue to layer tissue and glitter glue until the foil is completely covered and the ornament's colour is saturated enough. Hang to dry.
5. When dry, decorate with glitter, sequins, ribbon and any other Christmassy bling you have in the craft drawer and hang on the tree for the holidays!