|Salt Dough Christmas Ornament|
Each year the boys and I make a special Christmas craft as a gift for my husband.
Last year's was a salt dough ornament craft.
|Thumbprint Christmas Ornaments|
The year before each boy made a thumbprint character Christmas ornament - Santa, Rudolph and an elf.
This year's special Christmas craft was a fingerprint snowman ornament for the tree - all three boys on one ornament this time.
2. Dip thumb in white acrylic paint and press gently for the base of the snowman.
3. Dip pinky finger in white paint and press just above the thumbprint for the snowman's head.
4. When paint dries, add eyes and button details using a black permanent marker.
5. Cut out shapes from felt for the hat and "carrot" nose and glue on snowman.
6. Add glitter and hang on the tree!